<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, March 8, 2012
11:23 PM

The best thing about my day today was buying snacks that remind me of home at the Asian grocery :)

I also had sushi in the city with Ah Boy during lunch break. It's been a productive day today. Even though classes start at 1 PM, I woke up early to make beet root soup for dinner, and went grocery shopping. By 1 PM, I was more than awake for the lecture. Tutorial for 'Probability for Statistics' was surprisingly good. I like my tutor and I met friendly people in my class :) So it's all good. I really should stop buying snacks though...