Monday, March 12, 2012
11:10 PM
The best thing about my day today was jogging in the morning.
I think I had a perfect day today. I woke up at 8 to make soup for dinner. Soup of the day was lotus root, red dates and chicken. The perfect comfort food. After that I went out to have a one hour jog. The weather was great today. It's warm and sunny. After the jog, I came home to have breakfast, which was oatmeal with bananas, strawberries and maple syrup. I prepared for Vector Calculus tutorial for a bit and then had a shower. At around 1.15 PM, I went out to uni. Classes started at 2 PM today and I love that about Monday. I had two lectures (I was totally daydreaming during probability) and a Vec Calc tutorial. The tutorial went great. On my way home, I bought some groceries. I cooked rice, showered and had dinner. I did a little bit of revision after dinner, and then Skyped with mum and dad. I saw grandpa as well!
My idea of a perfect day is one in which I do things I love, I have a good diet, I spend some time relaxing, I do productive work, and most important of all, I make every minute of the day count. For me, I think I've done that today :) Did you have a perfect day today?
