<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, March 12, 2012
12:10 AM

The best thing about my day today was going to the prayer hall. I actually didn't want to go, but I'm glad I went. All the adults are very kind and they take good care of me. After our vegetarian lunch, I had a good talk with one of the 堂主, who is a Singaporean woman. She taught me a lot of things today. There's one thing that she said that I really agree with. I told her I'm always busy with uni so I find it hard sometimes to go to the prayer hall. She told me that everyone has their own priorities, and for me, the first on my list should be my studies. However, we should also have a balance in our lives and take good care of our spiritual beings. I agree with her. I probably have said this before, but there's a certain energy or aura in that prayer hall, and it always leaves me feeling content and relaxed at the end of the day. I also love the fact that I get to learn valuable life lessons every weekend over there. Makes me want to keep changing myself everyday for the better.

So yeah, it has been a pretty good day for me. And to you, I hope you're taking good care of your spiritual self as well :)