<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, March 10, 2012
12:39 AM

The best thing about my day today was putting on my running shoes after coming home and going for a jog around the neighbourhood.

The weather was great in the evening. It's cool and sunny, so I decided to go jogging. It's been weeks. I miss running on a treadmill. My neighbourhood is great, lots of greenery, but it's just so freaking windy here. I'm a person who wants to get real sweaty when I exercise and it's just so hard to achieve that here. I would go to the gym, but membership is freaking expensive and I don't want to have to travel to exercise. Exercise should be simple and spontaneous, not packing towels, membership card, keys, wallets, tram tickets... you get the idea. Anyway, I downloaded the Nike+ GPS app today and gave it a go. It's pretty cool. I didn't go to a park, I actually jogged on a trail I discovered when the train I was on passed by the other day. I actually went to Google Maps and planned my route. I passed by golf courses, the Melbourne Zoo and then... I was lost. I had to go back and find the right way. It was a funny experience.

I had my first Project Management tutorial today. It was pretty fun. My tutor reminded me of Mrs. Kamini so much! She has her hair, she wears glasses and the way she talks! Her background, interesting enough, is design and architecture. She has taught interior design and has managed exhibitions and museum projects. Really cool stuff. At lunch, I met up with Ah Boy again and we went to KFC because he has a coupon. $10.95 for two Twisters, two Pepsi's and two regular fries. We were kinda happy because it was such a great deal. The lady even gave us another regular fries because she was sorry to keep us waiting. LOL how nice. We felt horrible in the end though because we were so full. You should have seen our faces!

It's been a good day today. I'm trying to live everyday in a positive way and as productive as possible. Uni is starting to get on my nerves though. There are a lot of things to do. I'm exhausted and this probability assignment I have is being a bitch. My classmates in the tutorial also agree that the lecturer is bad. What to do, what to do...