<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, February 5, 2012
12:28 AM

I finally watched The Lord of the Rings trilogy and I have to say that it is simply amazing. I love the script, and Gandalf reminded me of Professor Dumbledore so much. No one should miss this brilliant series.

We had our annual open house last night. For me, it was a hell lot of work. We worked for the entire day, down to the very last minute when the guests arrived. Mum and dad put in a lot of effort into the logistics of this one, and they went all out this time. The result was a grand dinner buffet and I think everyone enjoyed the night.



For appetizers, we had salad with a choice dressing of thousand island, avocado cheese or vinaigrette, sushi and salmon sashimi. For the main course, we had pineapple fried rice, tandoori chicken, coffee beef, lamb masala, sweet and sour fish, butter prawn, kailan with oyster sauce, japanese tofu with mixed vegetables, pizzas from Fratini's and spaghetti. We also had a satay and BBQ stall. For dessert, we had agar-agar, fruit salad, fruit cocktail, cakes and fresh fruits. I didn't even manage to try all of the food, but I guess that's what you call 'variety', eh? As usual, my dad being the perfectionist that he is, was still not satisfied with the quality of the food. I guess there is always room for improvement next year :)