<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, February 22, 2012
3:39 AM

These past few days have been pretty awesome. Why do we never cherish the time until it's almost too late? Mum and dad finally decide that it's a good time to shower me with all kinds of food. Roti, lamb curry, cheesecake, green bean dessert, radish cake, nourishing chicken soup... and we had dinner tonight at Jolene restaurant. Also, I don't think it's true, but mum and dad kept asking why I have been so quiet lately. They kept thinking that I have problems and that I don't want to go back to Melbourne. It is not true at all. I secretly think they are the ones who don't want me to leave. Mum, especially. She's been making a lot of jokes about how I should just quit uni and stay in Brunei...

I spent some good times with friends as well. I had a drink with Ket and Nii on Saturday. We were the only ones left, so it was kinda sad. We had a great time though, it was nice talking with them. Yesterday, I went up to Bandar to meet up with Maria. I'm glad I did that because I had a great time hanging out with her, Jess and Hui. It's been a while and I realized I missed spending time with my friends like that.

I am actually in pretty good spirits and I feel alright about leaving tomorrow. Maybe you do get used to it, or you just get numb. Ching told me that our new housemate just moved in, and he's a Malaysian who grew up in Miri. He seems nice, so I'm actually looking forward to meeting him.

Well, I guess this will be my last post until I arrive in Melbourne. Wish me luck and take care, folks.