<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, January 9, 2012
5:34 PM

Just returned from an impromptu 3-day shopping trip to Singapore yesterday. Thank God for the Chinese New Year Sale, the trip was definitely worth the money spent. We bought a lot and ate lots of great food. I got to try the yakiniku rice burger at MOS Burger and it was really good! My iced peach tea was great too, and so were the chips... and the croquette... and the service... it's definitely a great fast food restaurant. I was very very impressed. And also Din Tai Fung's 小笼包, mmm...

I'll just share some pictures from the trip. Too bad I didn't get time to meet up with Fu, Jong and Haow, but hopefully I'll be able to in February!

Thick toast with condensed milk and peanut butter à la Hong Kong style, with milk tea.




Winter Hokkaido Fair at Takashimaya...