Tuesday, January 3, 2012
3:25 PM
It's been very windy for the past few days. My family calls it the "过年风". The electricity went off for about 5 hours yesterday, and everyone went outside to relax in the wind. The wind was really nice. I wished I had a hammock. We had snacks, I washed my bicycle, fixed the tyres, cycled for a bit and eventually had a water fight with my bro, sis and cousins. We used water guns, the water hose and buckets. It was epic! My underwear were all soaked and we gave in to all the adults' naggings when it got a little too dark to shower. It's been incredibly long since I've had that much fun!
Well, school starts today for my bro and sis. The fun days are over for them, and the fun days are just beginning for me. Hah, I'm kidding. I've had a lot of fun at home with them, but there's a different kind of fun to having some alone time now.

