<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, January 30, 2012
2:48 AM

Hello, happy Chinese New Year, folks!

My week has been incredible, I just absolutely love Chinese New Year. I feel so lucky to be able to celebrate it at home with my family and friends. The fireworks on the stroke of twelve of New Year's Day were just stunning and a treat to watch. Dad has bought a lot of fireworks himself, but it has been raining a lot lately, so we're still waiting for the right time to put on a good show.


I spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday with friends. My birthday on Thursday was especially great. If it hadn't been for the greetings at 12 or Facebook, I swear I would have forgotten about my birthday. I don't know why, but I just don't feel anything special at all about my birthday this year. Nevertheless, I had a great surprise on that day and I wish I would just stop getting surprised every year. How silly of me. I should have figured it all out and braced myself. Well, I thought I was getting picked up by Ms. Tan Siew Fun, but I saw her Ferrari followed by a few other cars arriving instead. I got confused and thought they wanted to visit my house. I went outside and the next thing I know, I was greeted by a birthday cake and a chorus of birthday song. Everyone was at my house to celebrate my birthday. It was heartwarming and I love my friends for doing that, but I just can't get over the fact that they tricked me! Apparently mum and dad were involved in the scheme as well...

There was a cake for me last night as well at Nii's place. I had an incredible time over there. We had so much fun and just too many things to laugh at... Too bad Chinese New Year is coming to an end soon and we won't be seeing each other much until probably next year. Sigh, I have nothing to look forward to anymore. Just waiting to leave home once again...