<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, November 23, 2011
11:39 PM

Rejoice! I finally finished all my exams and today marks the end of my first year of uni! For some reason, I'm not feeling ecstatic (yet), and I blame the lack of sleep. After today's exam, my head felt really heavy... and you wonder why I haven't gone to bed yet? Who knows. This is human nature.

Anyway, today's Informatics exam didn't go too well. Our lecturers told us that it would be relatively easy compared to the past year paper but clearly that wasn't the case. The paper was so long and required so much thinking and writing. To finish it within 2 hours is completely impossible, unless you do not spend time to think at all! I didn't manage to finish all the questions. I skipped most of the programming questions because those require a lot of thinking. I'm not a big fan of programming in the exam. It is just so difficult to ace it without a computer. My only hope now is that everyone else did badly and they end up scaling the marks accordingly. I really want to get an H1 for this subject!

Japanese (yesterday) was rather easy. It was kind of easy that I kept doubting my answers. The exam was 2 hours long, but people started leaving after only 45 minutes. I finished it within an hour and fifteen minutes, but I stayed until the end and just kept checking my answers. You almost never get time to check your answers in uni exams, and when you've got it, shouldn't you be making full use of every second of it? I didn't get why people wanted to leave so early. It was probably their last paper and they just got really excited...

Tomorrow, I start cleaning, shopping, packing and catching up with friends. So much to do before I leave! I will see you guys very soon :)