Friday, November 11, 2011
10:47 PM
So... 11/11/11 today. Thought I would write something on my blog to remember this "historical moment".
Well, exams have started and that was why I haven't been updating. I just finished my second exam this morning. So far so good. I'm really glad that I managed to finish both papers and actually solve the more challenging questions. Other than that, life has been pretty uneventful, hence I do not have any material that are blog-worthy. Everyday it's just a constant cycle of studying, cooking, eating, cleaning, grocery shopping, and sleeping. That's pretty much what I've been doing lately.
I finally got my Bose QC15's after spending more than a year contemplating. It was a spur of the moment kind of decision. I felt really bad at first, but dad was actually quite... supportive? I'm loving them more than anything right now! Everything sounds so different... in a really good way!
Will post again soon. Gotta turn in early tonight. Ciao.
