Wednesday, October 5, 2011
10:44 PM
Three days in and I am feeling extremely exhausted already. Had uni yesterday until 6.30 and today until 5.15. Not really that late but I feel like I've been constantly doing things and I haven't had enough sleep.
Today's Informatics workshop involved a lot of programming. After hours of coding, I felt like my brain just ran out of juice and my body just ran out of energy. I was that tired. And then some friends are expecting me to help them with Calculus 2 when I am free, so there's the additional pressure there. There's also a huge Informatics group project due in three weeks and the pressure is beginning to sink in.
More than anything else, I am absolutely frustrated with the people that I have to interact with in my life right now. We have our Engineering assignment due tomorrow and I volunteered to put together our individual work before the submission. This girl in my group just won't cooperate. She never replies my texts until the last minute (like tonight) and the files that she emailed me are always the answers to the entire assignment. I don't believe she's done the whole thing. I'm guessing one of her friends gave the solutions to her and she's stupid enough to send me the whole thing. If we're caught plagiarizing, I'm gonna beat the shit out of her. And then there are my new housemates. Long story short, they are the biggest pain in the ass of my life right now.
But after so many months of living and basically just dealing with things on my own, I now try to handle these issues as gracefully as I can. 佛堂 has taught me to tolerate other people, to stand in their shoes, and to forgive their misdoings. However, sometimes I can't help but feel that my patience has its limits...
Blah, I am just so stressed out right now.
