<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, October 3, 2011
11:04 PM

We're officially back to daylight saving (i.e. three hours difference between Brunei and Melbourne). I still don't know what daylight saving is, but I'm not complaining! Basically we advanced our clocks one hour ahead on Sunday morning, so now it feels like we have more daylight. I can go jogging at 6 PM and go home at 7.15 PM and it won't be dark yet. Really sweet. I think people love to have more daylight to do some outdoor activities after coming home from school or work. I jog at a park in my suburb and everytime I see many people walking their dogs, jogging, playing football, basketball, etc. There are even outdoor pingpong tables at one of the parks!

Mid-semester break is also officially over and I am back to the lecture theatres of Melbourne University today. It felt like I didn't take a break at all! Everything just fell back into place quickly and I am keeping pace with things. Highlight of my day has to be the book sale at uni. I went to it with Ah Boy after lunch and both of us did not leave empty-handed. The books were so cheap! I bought two books for $22, and that's not even the price I normally pay for one novel. I think I'll be packing a lot of books when I go home!

I also started to use my Herschel "Little America" backpack today. I love it! I saw another dude with a dark blue one today at uni. What are the odds?



PS. Japanese listening test today was easy! It was really worth doing all the listening exercises in the workbook. I also got my mark for the speaking test I had earlier - 8/10! So thankful :)