Sunday, October 16, 2011
11:08 PM
I have tons of work to do, but most of them are not due anytime soon. For some reason the dam that's been very well at controlling the flow of thoughts in my head seemed to have broken down. I used to be (I mean before the mid-semester break?) calm and chill even when there's a lot of assignments to do. Right now I am just so anxious to get everything done at the same time.
I knew I needed to do something else other than lock myself in my room. I needed to clear my head so I went to the temple today. I actually go every Sunday, but because of my recent amount of workload, I skipped last week. I love going there. Not that I'm super religious or anything, but I always feel rejuvenated and optimistic afterwards, and ready to face another week of battles.
Another great thing today is that I met up with Pao and her family! They just arrived yesterday and they are here for Pao's graduation. We had Thai food for dinner on Lygon Street, then we got gelato and went grocery shopping at Coles. It feels really nice to have family around.
Today was a good day indeed :)

