Wednesday, September 28, 2011
10:43 PM

I went to the city today and wandered around. I had lunch at Pancake Parlour by myself, went to the bookshop by myself, and window shopped by myself. It may seem pathetic but I do enjoy doing these things alone sometimes.
When I was ready to go home, it started to rain cats and dogs, and there was thunder and lightning too. It sort of reminded me of home because this is my first time seeing such a crazy thunderstorm in Melbourne. The rain has always been just drizzles (almost like snowing sometimes). However the trip back home was not a good one. My umbrella was literally useless because the wind was so strong I decided not to use it. Luckily I was wearing a hoodie but then again, it was kind of useless as well. I had to run back home and by the time I reached the apartment, I looked like I just fell into a pool. I was soaked to the skin. I'm pretty sure my suede shoes are ruined now.
Uni returns next week with a Japanese listening test. I've been listening to some audio exercises and it's really difficult. I hope I can do well next week. Well, it's just a month to go before finals and then I'll be on my way home. It gets me excited every time I think about it, but I have to make sure I stay focussed and study hard for my exams!
