Tuesday, September 13, 2011
11:36 PM
I took a few minutes to read what I blogged back in December 2009 and December 2010 just now. Man, my blog posts were so much more interesting back then. What the hell happened? I'm getting older and becoming boring! I guess I lost a bit of my youth somewhere...
Anyway, I finished my last assignment before the break today. I'm just waiting for my friend's work because it's a group assignment. I had so much free time tonight, I didn't even know what to do. I'm thinking of revamping my blog over the holidays. We have started learning CSS in Informatics and it sort of inspired me to redesign my blog. We'll see how it goes!
How was everyone's mooncake festival celebration? I had a glorious sandwich for dinner, and then chrysanthemum tea and mooncake afterwards. The mooncake was from Hong Kong and it was super good! Very pricey though but I'd say it's worth the money. Couldn't see the moon yesterday cause it was too cloudy.
Blog again soon. Hopefully a more interesting one...
