<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, August 25, 2011
10:24 PM

How's it going, guys? The weather has been wonderful since the beginning of the week. It's been sunny most of the time, even though today it was incredibly windy. It's kind of pointless to comb your hair in Melbourne because it's windy almost everyday, and the wind sends your hair flying in all directions.

Uni is still going well at the moment. Not too many assignments and the ones I have are not that laborious. Sometimes I don't even know what to do (when I've finished my assignments) so it's kind of challenging in the sense that I have to make sure I use and manage my time wisely. It's kind of hard to get yourself to study when there's no reason to do it! You know what I mean. But I've been practising my Maths sheets a lot, which is good I guess. I had Maths tutorial today. My partner didn't turn up, so I did all the questions on my own and got them all right! I was really pleased. I finished early while my classmates were still doing on the board... I even got to ask my tutor some problems I have difficulty with. My attitude towards Maths last semester is incomparable to my attitude now. I guess it really helps if you do a lot of practice.

But yeah, Maths mid-semester test is coming up in less than two weeks and I have to make sure I ace it! Not to mention my first Japanese speaking test for this semester. A friend told me that even though Nagayama sensei is all sweet and nice, she's actually really harsh when it comes to grading. Damn! I haven't been putting any effort into Japanese at all. I have to work hard on that soon...

Sorry if all this uni stuff is boring you but honestly, my life is all about uni now. Boring right? I think so too sometimes...