Sunday, August 21, 2011
12:20 AM
Hey guys! It's been quite a beautiful and productive Saturday.
Saturdays are for me to sleep in - woke up at 10.30 AM and made wholemeal buttermilk pancakes. I was reading the recipe last night. I read a lot of recipes these days when I am bored. Anyway, the pancakes turned out great! They were quick and simple to make too. I'm gonna try banana pancakes next week! How exciting.

I finished my Calculus 2 assignment and just twenty minutes ago, I finished coding for my Informatics project! I'm really glad but I did spend a lot of time on it without realizing. Lately I've been reading Nick Vujicic's "Life Without Limits" and there's this line on page 19 about one's "calling" that really catches my attention:
What can you spend hours doing, losing track of time and place, and still want to do it again and again?Well, I don't know about wanting to do it again and again, but I find myself really engrossed in my work when I am coding and I do lose track of time... What does that say? Hopefully it means that I've chosen the right path and career for myself. There are times when you're still unsure whether this is the right choice, you know? But so far I'm having the best time studying my course. I'm really having fun in semester 2, even though the subjects are tougher and the lectures are boring than ever...

Coding in progress...
Blog again soon! さようなら!
