<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, June 7, 2011
12:32 AM

Did you know how important lighting is?

Today my LED lamp went all funny and kept flickering. I got so pissed that I changed and got my receipt (from two months ago, luckily I kept it) at around 6 PM just to go back to Kmart to have it replaced. The lady was happy to offer me a replacement but I told her I don't want that lamp anymore (yes I hate it) so she gave me a voucher instead. Instantly put me back in a good mood. I got a new drafting lamp and I took ages to figure out which light bulb to buy. It's times like this when you wish your dad was around. I wanted a bulb that produces this warm orange light but I have no idea what they call it. In the end I got the right one. So proud of myself. I think it's a bulb with a "pearl" coating? Whatever.

Anyway, my desk looks totally WOW now with this new lamp. I am in love with it. Changes the atmosphere and the feel and everything. Lighting IS important, everybody. I'm so pumped to study with this new light I reckon I'll be able to hardcore study starting from Wednesday!!! Wooo!!!



Made fried rice today. Woo!!! (hyper mode) Bye!!!