Sunday, June 5, 2011
6:51 PM
Still not putting much effort into studying. What is wrong with me? But I'm still up to schedule. Done with Japanese revision and I reckon I'm gonna finish Engineering Systems Design tonight. Then I'll get started with Maths tomorrow. The real deal. Hopefully I'll stop slacking around from tomorrow onwards.
It's kinda sad being at home studying. Ching and I have been so busy with revision that we hardly cook nowadays and just eat whatever. I am constantly eating because I am constantly hungry. Biscuits, bread, oatmeal, cereal, fruits, milk... Hardly any "proper meals". Last night Ching and I couldn't stand it anymore and we finally cooked a proper dinner. Really can't survive without rice. It was a very satisfying dinner indeed...

I am looking forward to and at the same time dreading going back home. Don't get me wrong, everything is going to be great except putting on weight. I think I'm not gonna stop eating and mum and dad will be like "Sooo what do you want to eat today?" everyday. I can't believe I won't get to eat any dumplings tomorrow! They are my favourite... Sad. Today dad also sent me a picture of "Wackou Maki Special" that he's gonna add to the menu soon. What a very mean thing to do. I am practically worshipping the picture now...
Well, exactly three more weeks until I go home! Seriously can't wait to eat all the food and see all the familiar faces again.
Oh yeah, I'll be hanging out with a certain "dumb animal" this Tuesday! A kitty. Dumb kitty.
