<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, May 25, 2011
11:48 PM


Can't wait to finish my exams and sit down and bury my eyes in this thick magazine I got today. Been itching to get it ever since I saw it in Readings the other day. It's a collection of interiors "where creative people live, work and play" and it looks pretty awesome. Even the cashier guy told me it was good. He read it and got inspired and rearranged the stuff in his room.

Anyway, I am so glad the last Wednesday of this semester is finally over! My speaking test was alright today. I'm hoping for at least a 6 or 7 out of 10. The answering questions part was a bit of a struggle. It took me a while to process what my tutor was asking but she seemed happy. I think she likes me. MATLAB test was good. I'm hoping for at least a 17 or 18 out of 20. There was this question where we had to program a script to plot a function and your tutor would mark it on the spot if you think you got it. Otherwise you write your code on the paper to be marked later. I don't think many people managed to do it in my class. I showed mine to my tutor and got a 5/5 for the question. So YAY! Boosts my confidence in Maths.

Also went to Brunetti with Sophia today, which is like a high-end dessert/chocolate shop. We got a Bavaria blackforest cake and a pear and cheesecake crumble. The crumble was GOLD! Expensive desserts but really worth the money.

Two more days until I'm done! I only have a one hour Maths lecture tomorrow. Yaaaaa!