<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, May 24, 2011
11:56 PM


What's worse than a test?

Two tests. Yup, I have two tests tomorrow. A Japanese speaking test and a MATLAB test for Maths. I cannot wait for tomorrow to end. Told ya Wednesdays suck.

I hung out with Sophia today. She's from NZ and is doing Maths with me. We studied in the library (not really productive) and had lunch. At some point she kept looking at my face and laughed. She told me I have a funny face. It's official, people. My funny face is UNIVERSAL. FML.

Anyways wish me luck tomorrow!