<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, May 23, 2011
2:43 PM

There's this awesome place in my suburb that is just like 5 minutes walk away and it's called Melba's Food Hall. They sell fresh produce and other stuff you can find in a supermarket but what's great is that everything is organic. I go there to stock up my Emma & Tom's juices every week because I can't find them anywhere else and they sell it at a pretty cheap price.

I finished uni early today because it's the last teaching week of the semester and most of my lectures are cancelled. I went to Melba's to grab some eggs and Emma & Tom's and also to have lunch. And can I just say how incredibly tiny the eggs are over here? I don't know if it's the chicken breed factor or the weather factor but it kind of annoys me. They even have regular size eggs, large eggs and X-large eggs over here. What's funny is that the X-large ones are still a little smaller than the ones back home. Oh dear.

Anyway, as I was putting my box of eggs and three bottles of Emma & Tom's on the counter...

Barista: Thirsty?
Me: (laughs) Nah I'm just stocking up.
Cashier & barista: (laugh)
Me: I love them.
Barista: Yeah they're good aren't they?
Me: Yeah but you're running out of them.
Barista: That's because you're buying all of them!

Haha nice bunch of people. I might just ditch Coles now.