Tuesday, May 17, 2011
11:58 PM
Last week of semester one is looming and I have so many assignments due. I am now trying my best to finish them off early because I have two tests next week! A Japanese speaking test again and MATLAB test. I am very nervous about the MATLAB test. Maths is just really scary to me now.
I'm so tired nowadays. Always craving for caffeine. Today was especially a freaking long day. Had Engineering workshop until 5 PM where we worked on our robot programming code. Next week we race against each other and see whose robot escapes a maze the fastest. It is so difficult to get it right and it was really frustrating for everyone. My two teammates even had an argument today because teammate B is really full of himself. I don't like him too but I was too nice to say anything. He is so stuck-up and hardly helped with the tasks today, yet he kept complaining about our code failing. He probably thinks he's the smartest because guess what... He's only 16. Eventually teammate A snapped and went all "you're a dick". Then they just started saying profanities at each other while I sit quietly in between them, secretly cheering "GO TEAMMATE A!!!" inside.
Ah interesting experience. That is why I've always preferred working alone rather than in a team. Oh well, that's what engineers do...
Tomorrow is Wednesday, the day I hate the most because I have a freaking long Japanese seminar and two Maths tutorial classes. I always feel really stupid in the class. Ah well...
