<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, May 15, 2011
1:05 AM

Neighbours are partying real hard at this time. Music is freaking loud. Tsk.

Dad deposited extra money to my bank account yesterday for me to buy more clothes for the awful weather. So today I went to DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) at South Wharf on my own to do some shopping. It’s my first time going there. I had to navigate using the Metlink app and Google maps. Thank God for iPhone.

I bought a lot and spent only $276 for $690 worth of clothes. Isn’t that amazing? That’s why I get my clothes at DFOs. Lots of big brands under one roof and huge discounts everyday. I still prefer Chadstone though. It’s the best mall I’ve been to so far.

Some pictures taken while on my way to South Wharf.