Saturday, May 14, 2011
12:36 AM
Geez, I really need to start get better at multitasking and juggling lots of things at once. I’ve been so busy. Can’t believe my last post was almost a month ago. Incredible.
The weather has been really horrible these days. It gets excruciatingly cold everyday now. I have no idea why but my hands get cold easily. At times I feel like they’re slowly freezing and dying. I wear four layers of clothes, a scarf and gloves before I go out nowadays. It’s still cold. Face feels numb when it gets windy. Two days ago it was so cold that my breath turned foggy. People are already wearing winter jackets. It’s not even winter yet! How am I going to survive winter now...
Anyway, semester one is coming to an end soon. It’s so scary how fast time flies. Two more weeks of classes, then two weeks of “study break” before my final exam starts. It’s not really a study break. It’s just that my exams start later. Like Ah Boy, he finishes even before I start mine. I am glad though. Gives me more time to do my revision. I’m only worried about Maths for now. I managed to talk to a student adviser the other day and looks like I’ll be able to change to Calculus 2 in semester 2.
I only have major assignments left that are due on the last week of uni so I get more breathing space now. Some lectures are also cancelled, especially Engineering. Engineering lectures are so fun now. We’re working on programming Lego MindStorm robots and our lecturer, Jamie, is super fun! He knows how to keep us from dozing off during the lectures. He got a Twitter account set up and asked us to tweet him subject relevant stuff. He has the Twitter page open throughout the lectures and some of the tweets are just hilarious! Totally irrelevant to the subject. Today he played Rebecca Black’s “Friday” as our “thinking music” (someone suggested it on Twitter) and started dancing around the lecture hall to the song. Fun right? Just now I saw an email from him in which he signed off with “Keep it real, Jasmine”. I couldn’t stop laughing! Best lecturer of semester one, hands down.
I guess that’s about it. Will update again soon!
