<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, April 1, 2011
12:13 AM

It's April Fool's Day tomorrow! I can't believe I've been here for more than a month now. Time flies.

I'm finally done with both my Engineering and Informatics projects, so I can at least breathe this weekend. More assignments are coming and also a Japanese speaking test two weeks later. Gotta start practising as soon as I can. Other than that I need to catch up with Informatics lectures... I've missed two of them (clash with Maths lecture)... and do lots and lots of Maths revision. It's killing me. I didn't get Chapter 3 at all. And now we're at Chapter 4. The lectures just went WHOOSH. There's a reason why it's called ACCELERATED Mathematics 1. And Accelerated Maths 2 is supposedly harder. I am so dead in Semester 2.

Depressing things aside, I had a rather enjoyable day today. It's sunny but cold. Was almost late for Maths lecture but it's all good. Spent my break at the engineering study area eating almonds and oreos and studying Jap. I love that place. You can do whatever you want there. Eat, sleep, play cards, watch TV. There is so much freedom in uni. During Informatics tutorial, a classmate just started eating his sandwich and snacks and nobody seemed to notice. It is so weird. People sleep during engineering lectures. And once I saw someone drinking booze? People leave lectures and tutorials according to free will. It's so strange! Anyway, after my break I went for Jap seminar and I'm done for the day at 1 PM. Went back to my suburb and did some window shopping (looking at the new Nintendo 3DS). Then I headed to Brunswick's famous The Green Refectory for lunch. I love the place. It's quaint and is always packed with people.

Had a slice of Mars bar cheesecake and a cup of cappuccino. Lovely.



Then I went grocery shopping at Coles. Somehow I find grocery shopping today relaxing. Probably because there's not many people on a Thursday (bad idea to do grocery shopping during the weekends) and there are just so many food to look at! I have yet to discover all the great food in Melbourne. Tomorrow I will meet Ah Boy again to have lunch at Lygon Street. Still thinking whether to go to Clayton on Saturday or not to meet Pao...

Till next time. :)