Monday, April 18, 2011
12:35 AM
It breaks my heart to see this blog dead. It's time to revive it!
Some highlights.
1. 6th April (Wednesday). I thought I was crazy for buying a ticket to see The Script at the last minute. Alone! Cost me 70 bucks and some more for the cab, but it was SO WORTH IT. I was jumping and bobbing my head and screaming and singing and swaying my arms and clapping with all the strangers squished around me. It's definitely one of the best experiences of my life. I had goosebumps all night just listening to everyone singing along. It's crazy. I wonder how it felt for them, to listen to thousands of people singing YOUR songs. Must be mind-blowing. I got to see Tinie Tempah perform "Written In the Stars" too which is pretty awesome! BEST!

2. The other day my dad wanted to order some stuff from a Japanese supplier and the lists were all in Japanese. I helped him read the list and found the things he was looking for. It was so cool! I can actually read Japanese! わあ!
3. I visited The Pancake Parlour the other day to have some pancakes. That place is my heaven! I love pancakes and waffles.
4. I had a haircut on Friday in my suburb. Guess how much was it? $43.20. $43.20. Forty-three Australian dollars and 20 cents. Empat puluh tiga ringgit dan dua puluh sen. 四十三块两毛!... ...
5. Had an awesome day yesterday hanging with Pao and Alon. I saw Jack while on my way to meet them. I see that guy everywhere! Last time I saw him was in the Arts Centre at uni. We first went to Direct Factory Outlet and the shops were all on sale! So freaking cheap. I bought two shirts for just $10. Then we went to Docklands to have really good but pricey dim sum at Gold Leaf. Oh I am missing the 流沙包 so much... Then we went to IKEA in Richmond and I tried the glorious Swedish meatballs! I even bought the frozen ones back home. Finally we boarded the train and travelled to Glen Waverly for about 40 minutes just to eat hotpot. I am in love with train rides now. The suburb was freezing at night. Just meant for eating hotpot! After hotpot we grabbed some pearl milk tea from next door. Chewy pearls.

6. Well I've been going to a big 佛堂 in my suburb for a while now. I go there every Sunday with Ching. Today they had a 法会 and we practically stayed there for the whole day. It's great though. I love going there. They talk about the philosophies of life instead of religious stuff. Every week they talk about the importance of doing good deeds, and lots of positive and motivational things. I like going there at the end of the week with all this "negative" vibe from all the week's stress and going home all "brainwashed" with a more positive mindset. It's kind of therapeutic. The aunties and uncles there are super nice too. They take really good care of us. The first time I went there I felt a sense of belonging. Probably because it's all Chinese folks there. It's like a big family. We have vegetarian meals there too and they're actually good.
