Wednesday, March 23, 2011
2:08 PM
Hey guys. I'm making use of my lunchbreak to blog from my iPhone. Just had Subway and then went to 7-11 to get a bottle of orange juice and mint Pods. Yeah, I slept really late last night working on my assignment and I am in need of a stress relief... which means food!
Well I guess I won't be having any life for the next few weeks. I have assignments and two projects due soon. Crazy workload. I don't know if this happens in every uni or if it's due to the fact that they shrunk a four-year course into a three-year one. Anyway I'll just try my best to catch up with lectures and revision. Especially Japanese. Just saw our weekly schedule and the speaking test is coming soon. Are you kidding me!?
I can't work out how to upload pictures with a phone. Will figure that out one day.
