<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, March 23, 2011
9:25 PM

Finally met Pao (my cousin) tonight. We went to have Western food at Universal Italian Restaurant. Really nice. Then we went to have gelato. She had the famous durian gelato while I got the Snickers flavoured one. We went to a park to finish our gelato and catch up. We even wanted to head to IKEA, but then decided it was too late for it.

I usually hate Wednesdays. Busiest day at uni and super crammed trams. But dinner tonight made my day! Ha! I also met Ah Boy today in the Maths building. It was so funny because we couldn't get over how miraculous it was.

Anyway, blog again soon!