<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, February 8, 2011
8:27 PM

I guess it's not too late to wish my readers a happy Chinese New Year now, so yeah, happy new year! February has been awesome so far. Really awesome.

I've been going out with friends since the second day of the new year and it has been a lot of fun. I am going to miss all my friends so much when I leave soon.

'A' Level results came out the other day when we were visiting Fu's house. I first got the text telling me I have insufficient credit. I told everyone, "It's coming!" and everyone went crazy. My results are unexpected and unbelievable. Nevertheless I feel extremely grateful. I just received a full offer from the university today and I am hoping that they will grant me a scholarship. Then I'll help mum and dad save a lot of money.

I went to school today to submit my leaving certificate form. I finally met and talked with my teachers after receiving my results. It's been a while. A lot of them couldn't recognize us without the tudung. Mr. N asked about my future plans and I told him about going for Software Engineering. He said, "It's a very demanding course, but you can do it." Mr. Paul asked if I am gonna do Medicine. When I told him about Software Engineering, he said, "Good, you'll make more money that way." I felt so relieved. It's nice to have the support of your teachers. There are a lot of people who disagree and constantly question my choice, but the more they do it, the more I am motivated to work hard in university, get a good job, earn a lot of money, come up with the next big thing and make them eat their words.

Dad told me not to give up my dream for anyone, and I am going to listen to him.