<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, February 22, 2011
12:16 AM

Hi guys! I've been busy going to places and buying stuff for my room, so I haven't been blogging. Today I finally visited uni. It was so cold and windy, I don't know how I can stand winter! It's still summer here! And yeah, Melbourne has really crazy weather. It can be sunny now and then bloody cold the next minute. Anyway, the campus is really beautiful. Heck, Melbourne is beautiful. And I'm loving the weather.

On the first day, I was scared and really in a bad mood. I reckon it's the lack of sleep and hours of travelling. A few days has passed now and I think I'm getting the hang of things around here. My neighbourhood is quiet and I live quite near to uni. Right now I'm thinking of getting a bicycle. You can see bicycles everywhere here. Makes it not weird for me to travel on a bike! Anyway, I've been travelling by tram these few days. It's quite convenient, but cycling will save me a lot of money and give me more flexibility. I'll see!

Also, I got my iPhone 4 today. I'm not that desperate for an iPhone anymore, but I'm still happy to finally get one for myself! I also met Ah Boy today! I felt so happy to see him. It feels like it's been ages since I last saw someone I know. He looked so happy being in Melbourne, while I look like a total noob. Nevermind, I just need time to adapt!

Orientation starts tomorrow so I gotta sleep early. Nights guys! Blog again soon!