<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, January 20, 2011
5:08 AM

So the agent just told me yesterday that I am now required to sit for the IELTS test, according to the new Australian student visa requirement. The problem? CfBT in Bandar has been fully booked through January and February, leaving no space for me to sit for the test here. That's why I'm flying again tomorrow. To the British Council office in Kuching to register and sit for my test on Saturday.

It's so tiring - all this travelling, I mean. I just unpacked yesterday and here I am, packing again today. There are a lot of things to deal with too, like ticket booking, hotel booking, IELTS application stuff, etc. Plus I still need to prepare myself for the test...

That's all for now. I need to go to bed. I'll update again when I come back, either Sunday or Monday. I know some of you are waiting for my detailed account of my journey in Singapore, but I'm sorry to say you'll have to wait for a bit! Until then, may you feast your eyes on the photos and videos I uploaded to Flickr and Facebook.

See you all soon. Wish me luck!