<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, January 2, 2011
2:11 AM

I guess I was too tired last night after a whole day of work and play. I overslept and woke up to find that I sprained my neck while sleeping. That made me a little cranky. I've been meaning to get back on the treadmill, but because of my sprained neck, I didn't today. Crap, it's only the first day of the year! You can't get rid of procrastination, I tell you.

Truth be told, I wasn't ready to welcome the new year. I still haven't got my new diary and 2011 planner, and I certainly am not ready for life at a university yet. I have so many things to do and time is running out... but why am I not doing them?!

Doesn't matter. Sleep early, start fresh tomorrow.