Friday, December 31, 2010
12:57 AM
After so many weeks of ditching, I finally went out for dinner with Ket, Fu and Teng last night. It was fun. I enjoy a quiet night just hanging with a few close friends.
Today I went to Miri to get a new pair of glasses. The old ones lost one of the little screws and the glasses have scratches all over them. In short, the old ones are in bad condition. So yeah. I also got new books. I have no idea why I do that. I mean I still have piles of unread books at home and yet I'm bringing more back. Anyway I got Audrey Niffenegger's A Fearful Symmetry (I reckon it's gonna be good since The Time Traveler's Wife was an amazing read!), The Accidental Billionaires (The Social Network is adapted from this book!), and the latest work by my favourite artist, Jimmy Liao (幾米). It was a rather nice surprise when I saw it on the shelf since I didn't know about the new book at all! Excited, excited.
Anyone reading any cool books lately?
