<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, December 3, 2010
2:31 AM

Hey guys, I realized I'm not really happy with the new design, so it might take a while.

Nothing exciting has been happening with my life lately, except a farewell gathering I went to last night for Huey Shyan. Today I finally tidied up all my books and notes I had previously left randomly stacked around the room. I'm going to do more cleaning tomorrow. My drawers, my cupboards, my stacks of unread books... I also helped mum do some paperwork the other day, and I think more of them are coming. I don't mind, as long as I get something in return!

Anyway, my little cousin had his birthday last week and got his first Nerf gun. I had no idea it was so much fun to play with. Everyone was hooked. Two days ago I bought some Nerf goodies for my sis, my cousin and myself when I went to Bandar. We've been having "Nerf sessions" since yesterday. It's me versus the kids. Now and then the kids would scream a random line from Counter Strike and it was hilarious (for me). I'm the best sister/cousin ever right?



We're so gangsta!