<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, December 21, 2010
3:51 AM

I don't know why it took such a long time, but I have fallen for Japanese animation. It started a week ago when I started to rewatch "Yakitate!! Ja-pan".

I am now watching the first season of "Honey and Clover", which I am in love with. The artwork is beautiful and the struggles of the characters are somewhat very relatable. The character designs have a slight "Disney classic" feel to it and until recently, it never occurred to me that there could be different "styles" of drawing in anime production.

Lately it's just been these anime accompanying me. I haven't been doing anything useful and it makes me feel terrible and empty. Still, I'm glad I finally saw their charm.