Wednesday, November 17, 2010
3:22 AM
I believe in destiny. I believe that everything has been planned for you by whoever is doing the planning. I've been going through something tremendous since last year and I believe, I hope, it's going to come to an end in the next few weeks. I can't say what it is, but it is very overwhelming... So much so that I will remember it for the rest of my life. It has changed my perspective of life and challenged me in so many ways.
Despite all that I'm really thankful for everything in my life, every single thing. I just wish the younger generation (in fact, everyone) nowadays would appreciate what they've been given more and not always just whining about how miserable their life is, wasting cash, cussing, smoking, drinking, singing obscene songs... because most of us never realise how fortunate we are.
I never liked sharing things. Secrets, feelings. Because I was born this way, I have to keep everything to myself and put up with it until eventually it becomes too difficult to handle everything on my own. That's why I have a diary. Not this blog. But a real personal diary. I've been writing in it a lot lately. Things that are too personal to share on here. It's a good way to lessen my load, but if someone finds it and reads it, I'm dead.
Anyway, enough of my "teachings". Feeling a little... you know.
I wish everyone the best for their remaining exams and may you all be blessed with a healthy and good life. I can fight this!

