Thursday, October 28, 2010
2:11 PM
Yesterday was one hell of a day! Had Bio P4 and Maths P3 back-to-back. Bio was horrible, but I'm super thankful for Maths being relatively easy. I didn't have time to spend on Maths revision and I didn't have enough sleep either. After the exams (phew!), my head was throbbing and my eyelids were drooping...
After reaching home, I took my shower and went to Bandar with mum and dad to the "Study in UK" exhibition at the Empire hotel. I didn't want to go, but my dad insisted. There were so many people! Fu was there too and we did hang out a bit. I didn't regret going though because it's kinda nice to do something else other than studying and being somewhere else other than stuck in your house. I could really use some time off after all that Bio cramming. Plus I got a lot of pretty university prospectuses! Pretty books.
After that we had buffet for dinner at Atrium. There was so much food! I love spending quality time with mum and dad.
Another thing I love about going to Bandar is that it gives me time to really listen to music in the car. What I mean by that is to really listen to the lyrics (there's nothing much you can do in a car, is there?) without any distractions. Plus, there's something "magical" about listening to music when you're zooming through the landscape, don't you think? Just staring at the trees and the blue sky... (OK maybe it's just me?)
Anyway, I finally listened to the entire Taylor Swift album yesterday. I only listened to a few tracks before that when I was having my study breaks. I don't really have the time to sit down and really indulge in music at home (when there is so much studying to do). The entire album is probably about one and a half hours, and I love it! I'm very impressed... I can't believe she wrote everything on her own! And the lyrics... "she's an actress, she's better known for the things she does on a mattress"... "you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter"... Makes me think: how did she manage to craft such thoughtful sentences? I'm in awe.

