<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, October 13, 2010
1:32 AM

I wanna wish everyone the best of luck for their exams! Eat healthy, sleep well, relax and pray!

It's GP2 tomorrow and I am really worried about it. There's the challenge of answering all the questions in time and then knowing most of the vocabulary words. I am so not ready to tackle data response questions. So please, dear God, let tomorrow's words be easy because I have a pretty limited vocabulary...

Haven't been doing much for this paper, except firing up the Dictionary app and typing random words into it. Words that you've seen a million times, words that you THINK you know (but actually you don't), words that you don't know how to explain with other words...

Sympathy? Empathy? Apathy?
Ingenious? Ingenuous? Ingénue?
Ambiguous? Manifestation? Substantiate? Notorious?
Inconsequential?