Wednesday, September 8, 2010
10:37 PM
I don't know why people say the scratches on my iPod are ugly. I love them! It shows that it's been through thick and thin with me. The other day while I was jogging, it flew out of my loose pocket, off the treadmill and onto the floor. I expected it to shatter into pieces, but it remained in one piece. It's so trusty! But it's about time I find it a companion to share the load. As of today, my iPod is left with only 1 GB of free space. Mayday!


Don't know when can I get a new classic, but I hope it's soon, because I don't wanna use my Macbook hard drive to store music. I may have to go through a couple of obstacles before getting it, one of them being getting nagged by my mum (maybe dad too?) for "wasting" money. I know, I know. If I were my parents, I won't be very happy about it too. ("Such a demanding daughter! She just got a Crumpler the other day!", etc.)
But say, IF I'm really going to get it, which colour should I go for? I feel like I should get the silver because the one I have now is black, but the white clickwheel may get dirty very easily. The black is beautiful and is better for watching videos, but then I would have two black iPods (kind of boring). So, thoughts? And vote! Please and thank you! (I'm more towards black though at the moment.)

