<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, September 3, 2010
10:12 PM

UPDATE (@10.42PM): Just listened to the entire album. It's beautiful! I wouldn't categorise it under 'pop' though. It's definitely not a pop album. It sounds a little 'indie' (which I LOVE). I hope people enjoy the other songs as much as they enjoy the first two singles. The other songs are beautiful too. But the first two singles were the singles because they appeal to more people. In other words, they are more 'pop'. There is also a duet with Yoga Lin who I also love. I love that song!

UPDATE (@11.05PM): Downloaded the album anyway. I figured I need to carry it around in my iPod. But! 要支持正版!I think when I start working I'll stop illegal downloading for good. 



Look at the album! The packaging is so pretty! I really love the art direction of this album. The packaging, the music, the music videos...

Can't wait to get my copy of it! Meanwhile I'm streaming the music online... Gonna have a first listen after I have my shower. (Yes, I refuse to download it. Need to support my GODDESS!)