Sunday, September 26, 2010
2:37 AM
I had a really great day today.
After arriving home, I had my shower and packed my bag, then I was off with Teng and Rong to collect our Kaizen takeaway. And we're off to Amira's place for her little farewell gathering. When we arrived, Matt and Kong drove us to Nuriah's open house. We stayed until 5.30 PM and went back to Amira's house. Once we're back there, everyone changed into their swimming wear and jumped into the pool! It got darker and it started to rain. A couple of times we jumped out of the pool after seeing lightning strikes in the sky, but we always ended up back in the pool anyway. (I hope I don't get sick.)
We swam for about 2 to 3 hours (time flies). After everyone showered, we have our dinner together in the dining room. There were sushi, chicken wings, fried mee and french fries. Tapak kuda! Brownies! I really enjoyed it. It felt like a family reunion dinner. After dinner, we spent our time playing Wii and recording a video for Chung Ching's Teachers' Day event (requested by Amira's sister). It's kind of embarrassing, but I'm looking forward to seeing the bloopers!
We left at around 10.45 PM and I gave Amira my little farewell gift - a collection of polaroids I printed. On my way home I got a text from her saying that she loves it, which is good! She said she's going to bring it to UK! Yay!
Don't know when will be the next time we get to hang at a house with a pool and brownies that are to die for... I'm going to miss Amira :(
