<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, September 20, 2010
10:01 PM

I had a lot of things on my mind today so naturally I felt a little emo and cranky. I think it has something to do with not being active enough last week. Exercise is really an efficient stress reliever. So I 'boxed' today. I punched with all my strength and put all my rage and misery into the virtual punching bag. Sure enough, I feel better after that. And guess what... I broke my record again - 49 bags in 60 seconds today! Bye bye, Ket and Fu!

I also finished reading "Tuesdays with Morrie" today. It's a very nice book and gave me a lot of new insights into what life should be all about. I love reading motivational and inspirational self-help books. It may make me look old, but I'm learning new things and trying to be better everyday. "Tuesdays with Morrie" - a recommended book.

Anyway, exams are so near that I can't be happy about season 2 of Glee anymore...