Saturday, September 18, 2010
2:45 AM
We spent our day at Amira's open house today and I had a great time! This is the highlight of my holiday, no doubt about it.
Let's see... We had great food (mee jawa, Shepherd's pie, macaroni, tapak kuda, tapak gajah, etc.); we talked (catching up with each other, discussing about our future, etc.); we played Twister (those who played lost a lot of calories, those who didn't also burned tons of calories by laughing); we took pictures; we watched Fu swim; we sat by the pool; we soaked our feet in the jacuzzi; we video chatted with Ket; we listened to Syee Chee play the piano; we invaded Amira's bedroom (checking out her books and movies)...
I had so much fun that I almost forgot about the exams that are coming in just a few more weeks. I had a nice chat with Amira regarding our future. I think she's my good friend who shares the most interests with me. Broadway, books, music, art, etc. We even have the same iPod! I like talking to her. I'm gonna miss her a lot when she leaves.
Now I'm listening to music and converting today's pictures into polaroids (not much and not really that nice)... Someday I'm gonna buy a mini printer to print them out.
