Friday, August 6, 2010
3:41 PM
This is what I've been working on. Nothing big actually. I just moved my iPod speakers from my room to my workspace. It's been untouched for a really long time and it's all covered in dust. It's so pitiful so I brought it over.

Of course, the speakers sound better than the eMac's so I'm using it to listen to my music instead. Then I took out the AUX IN cable that came with it (never used it before) and tried to hook my Macbook to the speakers. Didn't think it would work cause there was no sound at first. After a few seconds there was sound! I played some movies and holy $#!+, it sounds like I just installed a home theater in that room. I'm kidding, silly. No way it could be as good as a home theater. But it's close. It's like a mini cinema. Can't wait for my exams to be over!

