Tuesday, August 3, 2010
7:36 PM
Looks like tonight will be a sleepless night for me. I still have a lot of reading to do for Chemistry. I will try my best...
What motivates you? I have my "motivation song" that I listen to when I feel like giving up. It's "Bump In the Road" by Erik Hassle and I've been listening to it for a while now. I listen to it almost everytime before going for an exam. Sounds stupid when I say it out loud, but really, it gives me a self-confidence boost. You guys should find out things that motivate you. Back in the 'O' Level days, I pasted a picture of a MacBook in front of my study desk to keep me motivated. The deal I had with my parents was a MacBook for good results. They bought it for me even before the results were out though... but you get my point!
Sending luck to all of you.
