<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, August 30, 2010
9:29 PM

I HAD to tell the world about this band.

When it comes to an actor becoming a musician or a musician becoming an actor, I'm usually skeptical about it. But when this band released their EP and I listened to it, I was genuinely surprised. Since then I've been looking forward to the release of their debut album. This band is The Pretty Reckless, fronted by Taylor Momsen. If you watch Gossip Girl, you will recognise her as "little" Jenny Humphrey.

At first look, I thought she's just another rocker wannabe, but give their CD a listen, and you'll be blown away. I'm so obsessed with their record... been playing it on repeat since yesterday. She has an amazing voice and can sing effortlessly. She's not the best role model for teen girls out there, but she's incredibly talented. I'm glad I found this band. If I see their CD, I might even actually buy it. Now I want their sophomore album already.