Monday, August 23, 2010
4:27 PM
We didn't have normal lessons for such a long time that I've completely forgotten what it was like. Today, I am reminded of how horrible normal lessons are. First of all, the classes are so boring that all you do is constantly wish for the time to go faster. Thank God it's Ramadan. Secondly, I've forgotten how normal lessons can suck all of the energy out of you. Now I'm super sleepy and cranky. Or maybe I'm just getting old. Thirdly, qualifying exam (QE) results and AS result breakdown. Umm...
For QE, Maths and Physics were OK, but I could have done better. Chemistry was really horrible. Biology I have yet to find out. As for GP, I think I did pretty well for Paper 1. Don't know anything about Paper 2 yet.
AS... Not even the straight A's for Physics and Biology can compensate for the major disappointment that is my Chemistry result breakdown. I expected a B for my practical, but not for my theory paper. It's such a huge letdown. Why is this subject such a pain in the ass?
Looks like I'll be taking the AS papers again this October/November. I am very tired, miserable and disappointed today...
