Thursday, August 19, 2010
7:08 PM
3月30日是我的生日,每年生日我都有很開心的慶祝方式。 去年我的生日那天,我的一個好朋友離開這個世界了,330對我來說變成一個更特別的日子。 他的早逝除了讓我感嘆人生的無常,也讓我體會到即刻認真擁抱生命的重要。 因此今年的330我想做一件不一樣的、有意義的事,送給我自己、我熱愛的生命、我的親人朋友們,以及離開的那個朋友。 我想在今年的生日那天唱歌,因為唱歌是我最熱愛的事。 我想在那天唱歌,唱我愛的歌、感動過我的歌、意義過我的歌,在一個小小的溫暖的空間裏,我最親愛的家人朋友們,都很親密地聚在一起分享這些歌。 我希望今年我的生日是這樣度過的。 祝我生日快樂!- Hebe, 2010
Back in March, Hebe held a mini charity concert on her birthday. Someone who went was nice enough to have recorded and uploaded the entire thing onto YouTube, and today I watched it.
It was very uplifting, inspirational and therapeutic to watch her sing for a great cause. (She donated the proceeds from ticket sales to a charity that benefits children with heart problems.) Some parts of the concert left me teary-eyed, and the stuff she said really made me... think.
I don't know, after watching I seriously just spaced out and thought about things for minutes. I thought about a lot of things but it's so hard to remember all of them and put them into words now.
Life is short, so enjoy while you can. Spend your time wisely because you never know how much time is left. Choose your words wisely because you never know if those are the very last words you will ever speak. Spend your youth wisely. Cherish your friends and family. Respect and love your mum and dad. It saddens me looking at people badmouthing their parents always.
Lastly I wish you all health, and may love and peace conquer the world one day.
